Yes, you heard us right! NOT a competition… you will get a free Whitley Neill Gin tasting kit with every entry.
For a limited period buy 1x bottle of award-winning Whitley Neill London Dry Gin 70cl (our lovely black bottle) from Sainsbury’s and we’ll send you a Whitley Neill Gin Explorer Pack worth £22 FREE!
Start creating with your free tasting explorer pack which includes:
- 4x Whitley Neill Flavoured Gin 5cls
- 1x Whitley Neill Gin crystal high ball glass
- 4x Fentiman’s mixers to pair with our gins
- 1x cocktail recipe booklet
Simply enter your details below and upload your Sainsbury’s store receipt or online receipt showing your Whitley Neill London Dry Gin purchase.
This promotion is only available to purchases from England and Wales (unfortunately regulations don’t permit us to run this in the rest of the UK), check the full list of participating Sainsbury’s stores. Over 18’s only (proof of age may be requested). Closing date: 11.59pm (GMT) on 31st May 2021. Applications are subject to stock availability.
Please drink responsibly. Cheers!
Terms and Conditions
Free Gin Tasting Kit! Buy a 70cl bottle of Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin from participating Sainsbury’s stores and receive a tasting explorer pack free!
We will dispatch your Whitley Neill Gin Explorers pack within 10 working days. First packs will be dispatched on May 1st. Don’t forget to subscribe to our our new Whitley Neill Gin Club to receive emails, you’ll hear about other exciting news and promotions.
- Acceptance: By entering our details at https://whitleyneill.com/competitions/ to receive a free tasting explorer pack of 4 x Whitley Neill Flavoured Gin 5cls, 4 x Fentiman’s mixers, 1 x Whitley Neill Gin highball glass and 1 x recipe booklet. Entrants accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
- How to enter: Follow the link to our web page, securely enter your details and upload a copy of your receipt for your original purchase
- Eligibility: Only those residents in England and Wales (excl. NI & Scotland) and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter.
- Internet access required.
- Up to three free tasting explorer pack per household.
- Proof of age may be required.
- You must upload a copy of your receipt for purchase of Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin 70cl to claim your free tasting explorer pack.
- Entry is via purchase of a bottle of Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin 70cl only (no flavoured Whitley Neill Gin or other Whitley Neill Gin products are included in this promotion) from a participating Sainsbury’s store or Sainsburys.co.uk and completion of the form at https://whitleyneill.com/competitions/. There is no entry fee to enter this promotion.
- The promotion: Buy a bottle of Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin 70cl and receive a tasting explorer pack of 4 x Whitley Neill Gin 5cls, 4 x mixers, 1 x Whitley Neill Gin highball glass and 1 x recipe booklet free following application.
- Opening date: The promotion will open at 00.01am (GMT) on Wednesday 21st April 2021.
- Closing date: The promotion will end at 11.59pm (GMT) on Monday 31st May 2021. Applications are subject to stock availability and this promotion will be withdrawn when stocks run out.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or end this promotion at any time where necessary and if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- Applicants shall receive their free explorer pack following completion of the form at https://whitleyneill.com/competitions/ and uploading of their receipt. Applicants will need to provide their name, address, date of birth and contact details to allow us to deliver their free bottle. Applicants will also have the exciting opportunity to opt in to receive some communications about Whitley Neill’s Gin Club!
- Claiming your free explorer pack: Applicants will receive their free explorer pack following acknowledgement and acceptance of their application. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The item will be subject to a standard 5-10 days working delivery period. First packs will be dispatched on May 1st 2021. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any delay with a delivery.
- Exclusions from eligibility: The following persons are not eligible to enter: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the prize draw (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any agent of the Promoter administering the promotion, and any other agent or representative) and (ii) any such person’s family or household members. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entrants’ eligibility.
- Entries: no responsibility can be accepted for applications which are incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any application.
- Accuracy: by entering the promotion, you promise that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Any personal data relating to applicants will be used solely as necessary to allow the Halewood Group to send the free bottles to applicants and in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation. It will not be disclosed to any third party, other than as necessary to:
- fulfil the delivery of products offered under this promotion; and
- to send marketing updates in relation to our new Whitley Neill Gin Club (with Applicant agreement)
- Promoter’s decision is final: in the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud, we will not be legally responsible to applicants for any losses which were not reasonably foreseeable to us or the applicant at the time of entry to this promotion or which were caused by a third party.
- Promoter: Halewood International Limited (part of the Halewood Group), First Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA. All communications regarding this promotion should be forwarded in writing to the same address.
- The Promoter is part of the Halewood Group which is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking.
- Drinkaware provides independent alcohol advice, information and tools to help people make better choices about their drinking. Responsible drinking means more than just limiting yourself to a certain number of drinks. It also means not allowing alcohol to control your life or your relationships. Please visit DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.
- The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. These Terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any social media platform on which this promotion is advertised, does not endorse, sponsor, administer or otherwise have any involvement in this promotion.