To pick up your free 70cl bottle of Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin you need to purchase a 70cl bottle of Whitley Neill Original from participating Tesco stores or Tesco.com, keep the receipt and enter your details below, including a copy of that receipt. See the full participating store list: Participating stores
You must retain your receipt to claim and agree to provide your name, address, date of birth and contact details for us to fulfil delivery of your bottle to you. You will also have the option to receive details about our new Whitley Neill Gin club!
Closing date: 11.59pm (GMT) on 08 March 2021. Another free Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin 70cl bottle for at least 6,000 Whitley Neill Gin Customers! Applications are subject to stock availability. England only (excl. Wales, NI & Scotland). Over 18’s only (proof of age may be requested). Please drink responsibly.
Terms and Conditions
“We’re so convinced you’ll love Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin, we’ll give you another 70cl bottle free!”
1. Acceptance: By entering your details on this page to receive a free bottle of Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin 70cl, entrants accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
2. How to enter: Follow the link to our web page, securely enter your details and upload a copy of your receipt for your original purchase
3. Eligibility: Only those residents in England (excl. Wales, NI & Scotland) and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter.
- Internet access required.
- One free 70cl bottle per household.
- Proof of age may be required.
- You must upload a copy of your Tesco receipt for purchase of Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin 70cl to claim your free bottle.
4. Entry is via purchase of a bottle of Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin 70cl only (no flavoured Whitley Neill Gin or other Whitley Neill Gin products are included in this promotion) from a participating Tesco’s store and completion of the form on this page. There is no entry fee to enter this promotion. Participating stores are listed here: https://whitleyneill.com/competitions/participating-tesco-stores/
5. The promotion: Buy a bottle of Whitley Neill Original Dry Gin 70cl and receive another Whitley Neill Original London Dry Gin 70cl bottle free following application.
6. The free bottle is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be given. The free bottle must not be sold to any third party by the customer. The Promoter may substitute similar products of equivalent or greater value.
7. Opening date: The promotion will open at 00.01am (GMT) on Monday 08 February 2021.
8. Closing date: The promotion will end at 11.59pm (GMT) on Monday 08 March 2021. There is a free bottle for at least 6,000 Whitley Neill Gin customers! Applications are subject to stock availability and this promotion will be withdrawn when stocks run out.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or end this promotion at any time where necessary and if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
10. Applicants shall receive their free bottle following completion of the form on this page and uploading of their receipt. Applicants will need to provide their name, address, date of birth and contact details to allow us to deliver their free bottle. Applicants will also have the exciting opportunity to opt in to receive some communications about Whitley Neill’s brand new Gin Club!
11. Claiming your free bottle: Applicants will receive their free bottle following acknowledgement and acceptance of their application. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The item will be subject to a standard 5-10 day delivery period. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any delay with a delivery.
12. Exclusions from eligibility: The following persons are not eligible to enter: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the prize draw (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any agent of the Promoter administering the promotion, and any other agent or representative) and (ii) any such person’s family or household members. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entrants’ eligibility.
13. Entries: no responsibility can be accepted for applications which are incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any application.
14. Accuracy: by entering the promotion, you promise that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Any personal data relating to applicants will be used solely as necessary to allow the Halewood Group to send the free bottles to applicants and in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation. It will not be disclosed to any third party, other than as necessary to:
- fulfil the delivery of products offered under this promotion;
- and to send marketing updates in relation to our new Whitley Neill Gin Club (with Applicant agreement).
15. Promoter’s decision is final: in the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
16. While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud, we will not be legally responsible to applicants for any losses which were not reasonably foreseeable to us or the applicant at the time of entry to this promotion or which were caused by a third party.
17. Promoter: Halewood International Limited (part of the Halewood Group), 10 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8RL. All communications regarding this promotion should be forwarded in writing to the same address.
The Promoter is part of the Halewood Group which is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking.
Drinkaware provides independent alcohol advice, information and tools to help people make better choices about their drinking. Responsible drinking means more than just limiting yourself to a certain number of drinks. It also means not allowing alcohol to control your life or your relationships.
Please visit DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.
18. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. These Terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Any social media platform on which this promotion is advertised, does not endorse, sponsor, administer or otherwise have any involvement in this promotion.